The school uniform shop provides all required clothing for students at the school.
Monday 8.30am – 9.15am
Thursday 8.30am – 9.15am
Special Opening Times:
8.30am – 9.15am every morning during the first week of each new Term.
Method of Payment:
Order online through Flexischools – your order will be delivered directly to your child (see below for more details)
Visa, Mastercard, Cash, Cheque (made payable to Coogee Public Uniform Shop) or EFTPOS
Uniform Change Over Times:
Summer Uniform – 1st Day of Term 4
Winter Uniform – 1st Monday following Mother’s Day Sunday
Uniform price List:
Second-Hand Uniform sales:
We sell second-hand items, which have been kindly donated to the school. All second hand items are sold for $5.00 with the exception of jackets and summer dresses for $10 and girl’s winter tunics for $15.00.
FlexiSchools Order Process
Any orders placed through FlexiSchools go through the following process:
- Orders are filled during uniform shop open hours
- The Confirmation form is used to select the correct number of items and the relevant sizes.
- These items are placed in a bag and cross-checked by a second member of the Uniform Shop to the FlexiSchools Confirmation form.
- Both Uniform Shop assistants initial the bag and the Uniform Shop copy of the FlexiSchools order form to confirm it has been checked.
- The second copy of the FlexiSchools Confirmation form is stapled to the top of the bag as a further check of the bag’s contents whilst securing the contents therein.
Delivery through the FlexiSchools uniform ordering service.
1. The bag is delivered to the child’s classroom each Thursday morning and given to the child by their class teacher at the end of the school day.
Please be advised that the Uniform Shop is not liable for any items that go missing once the order is delivered to either your child’s classroom. We have a dual-checking process to ensure the correct number of items and sizes are packaged for each FlexiSchools order.
Uniform Shop Refund & Return Policy
The Uniform Shop will accept product returns and provide you with a refund, exchange or repair where:
The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
The product is not fit for its intended purpose; and
You can present your Uniform Shop register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
No refund will be given for an incorrect size choice – only exchange. Products may be exchanged for another size if they still have their tag attached and are in as-new condition. Exchanges can only be made within 30 days of purchase.
The Uniform Shop may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. The Uniform Shop reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
The Uniform Shop reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.