The P & C is a forum for parents and the extended school community to communicate with the school.
The aim of Coogee Public School’s P & C is to further the welfare of the students and to enable and encourage communication between parents and the school and to create a strong sense of school community through:
- clear explanation and discussion of issues related to the school
- helping parents get to know staff and each other
- supporting the school executive and teaching staff
- encouraging parents to volunteer their time and expertise
- fundraising to further support the school and its programs